Volunteer For The Festival
Join our growing corps of volunteers and interns that make it all happen, and get behind the scenes (literally) of some of Philadelphia’s greatest buildings and locales.
The 2009 festival engaged 102 volunteers, many of whom still work with us regularly. With the re-launch of Hidden City and its new programs, our doors are open again, and we invite you to join us and help realize this vision and adventure.
Our volunteers and interns engage in a variety of work, such as:
• Historical research on sites and topics of interest to the 2013 Festival
• Story scouting and other journalistic feats for Hidden City Daily
• Field work, assisting with site scouting and community relations
• Marketing and sponsorship development for the Festival and Daily
• Assisting with the production of our tours and events and working with artists
• Generally hanging out and telling stories with a great group of folks
E-mail volunteer coordinator Salem Collo-Julin at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get things started.
Welcome to the team!