- What the Hale is in There? | Hidden City Philadelphia
- philebrity.com » Blog Archive » All Hail the Hale: The History of Philly’s Frankenstein Building
- History of the Hale Building at 13th and Chestnut. « .
- The Hale Building Finally To Turn Into Something: Boutique Hotel?
- Two great articles about the Hale building
- Zany Chestnut East | Hidden City Philadelphia
Take a peek inside Carmen Gardens, where we'll be celebrating the Hidden City Daily's third anniversary this Friday, October 3rd > more
Chaput decertifies Polish church, how to connect The Circuit, residences coming to 36th & Market Science Center project, and City Council reportedly mulling PGW sale over > more
Chemistry labs, karate, puppet theater, and a prostitution ring? The Shadow strikes again! This week we hear about the Guilded Age real estate mogul Felix Isman and his bay-windowed beauty at 13th and Sansom > more
Over three tons removed from Delaware River, scaffolding goes up around Lit Bros., a petition for better development at Clark Park, and four new homes in Roxborough > more
The National Liberty Museum updates its exhibitions, AAA claims vested rights for Pennsport project, Google to drop “Temple Town” designation, and some surprise storm water management work next to Dickinson Square Park > more