- What the Hale is in There? | Hidden City Philadelphia
- philebrity.com » Blog Archive » All Hail the Hale: The History of Philly’s Frankenstein Building
- History of the Hale Building at 13th and Chestnut. « .
- The Hale Building Finally To Turn Into Something: Boutique Hotel?
- Two great articles about the Hale building
- Zany Chestnut East | Hidden City Philadelphia
Blueprint reconnaissance for firefighter safety, improvements to the Burk Mansion, City Council considers beautification of vacant land by former convicts, and more inaction on PGW sale > more
Preservation Alliance calls iconic LOVE Park building a “place to save,” zoning changes introduced for parts of North Philly, another firm for the Navy Yard, and a sinking pharmacy in South Philly > more
Next up in our Halloween cemetery series: Harry K hits the tomes looking for the missing obelisk of Monument Cemetery. Is it sitting in a gravestone dumping ground at the foot of the Betsy Ross Bridge? Its fate may be forever unknown > more
Inside the East Park Reservoir, Temple students adopting blocks, UCD to start early on 40th Street plaza, and Jewish life gets a boost at Penn > more
The Preservation Alliance for Greater Philadelphia reboots their annual "Endangered Properties" list with new "Places to Save" announcements > more