- What the Hale is in There? | Hidden City Philadelphia
- philebrity.com » Blog Archive » All Hail the Hale: The History of Philly’s Frankenstein Building
- History of the Hale Building at 13th and Chestnut. « .
- The Hale Building Finally To Turn Into Something: Boutique Hotel?
- Two great articles about the Hale building
- Zany Chestnut East | Hidden City Philadelphia
Why we can’t ignore the parking problem any longer, developer to talk loft conversion in South Philly, more student housing in UCity, videographer chronicles Philly’s “Makers,” and all taxis to get cameras > more
With yesterday's dedication of the John K. Binswanger Grove of Park Champions, the Fairmount Park Conservancy ushered in a new era of growth at the Belmont Plateau. It's always been Brad Maule's favorite place to survey the growth of the Philly skyline > more
Planning Commission likes what it sees from New Kensington CDC, Philadelphia’s building boom as complimentary across varying sectors, renovating affordable commercial properties in North Philly, and INHP and the economic multiplier effect > more
To help celebrate its 200th anniversary, the Athenaeum asked artists to reinterpret architectural landmark's on the National Register of Historic Places. The exhibition of the work is on display until August 8 > more
Reporter Michael Buozis finds himself in the Far Northeast hunting down the city's last potter's field, its only marker spray painted on a utility pole > more
Neglected North Broad tower up for sale next month, John K. Binswanger Grove of Park Champions dedication, Rina Cutler on the PPA, perhaps a 7th victim in Market Street building collapse, and SEPTA seeking service suggestions > more