- What the Hale is in There? | Hidden City Philadelphia
- philebrity.com » Blog Archive » All Hail the Hale: The History of Philly’s Frankenstein Building
- History of the Hale Building at 13th and Chestnut. « .
- The Hale Building Finally To Turn Into Something: Boutique Hotel?
- Two great articles about the Hale building
- Zany Chestnut East | Hidden City Philadelphia
Reporter Mike Buozis finds himself in Torresdale, hunting down the city's last potter's field, its only marker spray painted on a utility pole > more
Neglected North Broad tower up for sale next month, John K. Binswanger Grove of Park Champions dedication, Rina Cutler on the PPA, perhaps a 7th victim in Market Street building collapse, and SEPTA seeking service suggestions > more
With pop-up beer gardens seemingly everywhere (and now under threat), Nathaniel Popkin talks with the designer of most of them, David Fierabend of Groundswell Design Group, about the ideas behind the installations > more
State board approves Philly’s next 5-year plan, infill once again proposed for Rittenhouse Square lot, groundbreaking for phase two of SugarHouse, source of stink in South Philly pinpointed, and another good second for the real estate market > more
At Broad and Chew, the Shadow uncovers the story of a tragic figure and the landmark he left for the ages > more
The Rittenhouse’s 19th floor to fetch $9 million, state reps out to effectively prohibit pop-up beer gardens, The Dalian on Fairmount gets $20 million loan, checking up on the Folsom Powerhouse, and knitting for Freedom on the Parkway > more