- What the Hale is in There? | Hidden City Philadelphia
- philebrity.com » Blog Archive » All Hail the Hale: The History of Philly’s Frankenstein Building
- History of the Hale Building at 13th and Chestnut. « .
- The Hale Building Finally To Turn Into Something: Boutique Hotel?
- Two great articles about the Hale building
- Zany Chestnut East | Hidden City Philadelphia
A tour of a nearly intact Victorian mansion in West Philly, two civics explore the possibility of creating improvement districts, Stotesbury Gateway to be remade, and cleaning up Clark Park > more
Under the rumbling El and amidst the hustle and bustle at Kensington and Somerset, a distinctly Philadelphian brand of darts is made the same way it has been for over 100 years—by hand. Brad Maule throws a round with Widdy Darts > more
GreenSTEM systems to be installed in four schools, the inequality of urban pollution, jazz month in Philly, parklets being installed in West Philly, and terrible timing in closing Kensington store > more
The demolition of a former house of worship in Northern Liberties has provided a glimpse into the building's history > more
Clearer information and working escalators for PATCO, delays in UC student housing development, the William Penn Foundation’s new approach to safe watershed awareness, and what the Lower Northwest invented for the world > more